For helpful information, please check out the following organizations:
- To Write Love on Her Arms – an organization that helps those who struggle with depression, cutting, substance abuse, and related issues
- Centre for Youth/Parent Understanding – an organization that seeks to better understand the important connections between parents, youth workers, and youth
- Family First – an organization that seeks to help strengthen families
- Relevant – helping to connect God, life, and progressive culture
- Check out The Meeting House Student Ministry podcast available on iTunes.
- Addiction resources– a site full of helpful information for understanding addiction in teens, and resources to help walk through handling addiction.
- Brett Ullman - A voice of empowerment for youth and their families. Brett engages and challenges attendees to try and connect our ancient faith with our modern culture we live in. Participants are inspired to reflect on what we know, what we believe and how our faith ought to serve as the lens through which we view and engage tough conversations in our society today.
- Dr. Tim Elmore - Dr. Elmore uses his knowledge to equip educators, coaches, leaders, parents, and other adults to impart practical life and leadership skills to young adults that will help them navigate through life.
- The Bible Project- Visual story telling meets the Bible.